What Is A Bleed?

Ink that extends off the edge of the paper is called a bleed. In order to create a bleed, the piece is printed on a larger sheet and trimmed down to the finished size. It is important to let your customer service rep know if your piece will bleed so the price is calculated using a larger sheet of paper.

Subscribe to our eNewsletter